Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cigarette Review: Newport Menthol

This is going to be my second cigarette review so far and today I'm going to do Newport Menthol. As always, I am going to remain unbiased. I just like to be fair and give the best possible review. So let's get into this review.

Pack Design - The pack design isn't anything too special. Just a basic pack, to say the least. It says 'Newport' in bold letters on the top and it has a turquoise colored front (indicating menthol). That's pretty much it. Nice and simple.

Cigarette Design - The cigarette design is equally as basic as the pack design. It's pretty much just a regular sized cigarette with a regular filter. It bears the word 'Newport' in green lettering at the top where the filter and the tube meet.

Flavor - This cigarette has a pretty decent flavor. It packs a punch, without being too strong. It has a wood-like mulch taste and is a very relaxing cigarette. The menthol is pretty nice too. It isn't too strong to the point where you taste more menthol than tobacco. Very nice flavor, but not the best. It has a slight chemical aftertaste, which I absolutely cannot stand in a cigarette. It's slight, though. So it isn't bad, it's just not the best cigarette I've smoked.

Smoothness - This cigarette is about 50/50 when it comes to being smooth. It isn't the smoothest cigarette ever, but also not the harshest. I love for my cigarettes to be smooth and easy going. This cigarette can be harsh if smoked too quickly.

Duration - This cigarette just doesn't last long enough. It burns way too quickly in my opinion, and that honestly really bothers me. This cigarette doesn't seem to be affected by the FSC regulations. It just burns and burns and burns weather you're dragging on it or not. These cigarettes last literally about 3 minutes if smoked at a normal pace. I like my cigarettes to last anywhere between 6-8 minutes. Definitely not a fan of the burn rate on this cigarette.

Price - These cigarettes are pretty expensive where I live. They were $6.45. That is outrageous. This cigarette isn't even that enjoyable for that price. Camel Menthol's are a much better choice for me because I can get them for about $5.25. I just think that these cigarettes are highly priced because of their popularity. I wish they were cheaper. It's a good thing these aren't my regulars.

Overall - These cigarettes are good, but not that good. I thought they were gonna be a lot better than what they were, especially for the price. They definitely aren't my regular cigarettes, especially not my regular menthol brand. They have that slight chemical aftertaste, which is a big turnoff. Overall, not good, not bad. Just okay. But definitely nothing to brag about.

That concludes this review, thanks for reading and stay tuned for more reviews.

Stay lit!

4 comments:

  1. Great information. Thanks for providing us such a useful information. Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information from time to time. Newport Brand Cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister smokes a pack a day of these. They're ok but I don't get my money worth with the short lastingness of the cigarette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have however to discover a culminate cigarette case for my 70mm hand-rolled smokes. When I to begin with begun rolling my possess, I utilized the disposed of flip beatboxes that had already held commercially created cigarettes. Quality CR Preroll Container gives me so much delight since it can secure my joint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to uncover if this little questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete