Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cigarette Review: Camel Wides (filters)

This is going to be a review (my first) on my regular variety of cigarettes: Camel Wides. First off, I need to say that I love these cigarettes. They're my favorite for a reason. I just love Camel cigarettes (or anything else from RJ Reynolds, really). I am going to be as unbiased as possible. So with that being said, let's get into this review.

Background Information - Camel cigarettes are manufactured by the RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. They use a blend of Turkish and Domestic grown tobaccos, which are the main reason Camel cigarettes have their very distinct flavor.

Pack Design - What can I say? Camel has done it again. Camel is known for their very classy and intricate package designs, and this is no exception. I love the detailed camel on the front and the background is also a bonus. Even the small designs in the top corners are a great addition. Very classy.

Cigarette Design - There isn't much to really say about the cigarette design. It has a stubby little filter that is shorter than most cigarette filters. It also has a small bluish purple camel stamped on the tube. This cigarette, if you haven't already guessed, is wider. Wider in meaning that it has a wider gauge. The cigarette is basically thicker around in diameter compared to a traditional cigarette.

Flavor - This cigarette packs some serious flavor. It has a very rich tobacco taste and is also very sweet. It has a small bit of nuttiness to it, which just tops it off. This cigarette tastes great. It has that classic signature Camel flavor which can't be found anywhere else in any other cigarette, period. All I can say is, this cigarette tastes amazing.

Smoothness - This cigarette is extremely smooth. I think that because of the wider gauge, the cigarette is smoother. This cigarette isn't harsh at all. It goes down the throat, and you feel it, but it's enjoyable. It doesn't dry up your mouth and throat like some other cigarettes and is very pleasant to smoke.

Duration - This cigarette will last a while if you pack them extra tight. They won't last extremely long, but honestly, it's perfect. Personally, I don't like for my cigarette to last more than 7 minutes. I live in the south and we get a lot of mosquitoes, so I don't like hanging around outside to smoke for very long. This cigarette has a perfect smoking duration. Not too long, not too short. Just right. If I were to guess how long they last (I've never really timed myself), I would say that they last anywhere from 5-6 minutes, at least from average dragging.

Price - Putting the price on here is rather pointless because each state taxes cigarettes differently, but I figured why not just do it anyway. The cheapest I have found these cigarettes where I live is $5.40 per pack. Not too bad, but still expensive. You definitely get what you pay for though. Quality matters most to me. I would rather spend the extra cash for quality cigarettes instead of buying some cheap discount brand (305's?).

Overall - This cigarette is all around great. It's flavorful, it's smooth, it lasts a while, and it's just an all around great cigarette that will give you a very nice and pleasant smoking experience. I highly recommend these to everyone. You haven't smoked a cigarette until you've tried anything from Camel. These just happen to be my absolute favorite.

That concludes this review. I hope you all enjoyed my first review, and I look forward to writing more of these in the future. If anyone has a request for a specific brand of cigarettes, feel free to send me a message. I will do my best to possibly fulfill your requests as long as my funds permit. Thanks!

Stay lit!

11 comments:

  1. Good smoke but they smell bad. Lingering stink of sewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I'm buying my cigarettes from Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 70% from cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can I buy. Cigs. That cheap ? I've been ripped off from some of these folks like kakere. Theives .

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these a lot! Camel is the best out there in my opinion, with Marlboro Black 100s being in 2nd, Marlboro Reds 3rd, Marlboro NXT 4th, with Pall Mall reds and Newport tied in to 5th. For me ALL Camels get 1st place except blue because I don't like light smokes much unless it's all I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I had got a carton of camel wide and 7 packs was stall harich and hurt my lounge s

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm picky when I smoke, so yeah camels always, love me some of them coupons

    ReplyDelete
  7. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to determine if this brief test can help you find out your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I get coupons at for Camel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Question, could be sent to Norway by post ?

    ReplyDelete